الثلاثاء، 15 مارس 2011

Pause . . 'n a smooth rewind





                                          





And again no hard feelings , no ingratitude , no bad intentions inside my broken , survivor soul . Using me was never meant to be , such a perfect excuse I insist to examine . So clear mistakes keep popping up into my head , not so bad decisions though . My throat is full up with many not-so-mean words I wished I could let it out . I keep telling myself that I deserve better , I will get better . But an evil ghost of a so-typical relationship keep stalking me . Everyday I get up thinking about what I did and what I did not . I almost get a pure picture until I get confused over and over . All my respect to any a-happy-ending story , integrated charming chapters . . . A simple wish didn't take a chance to accomplish , A tiny demand related to my personal story needed to come true . Transforming from a we to an I needs an explanation is to be offered . Justice must be expressed by our behaviors . I can’t pretend fulfilling my eager emotions . I can’t build my new phase on a remaining sleazy ruins . I need my last-chapter-of-the-story . Dear dominated spirit , I am anxious for a decent closure 



0 التعليقات: